Consider this a simple and elegant option for some outdoor lighting. If you want to put some lights out in your backyard or in the garden that can provide illumination when it is needed, then this light is the one for you.
It is a reliable lighting option that is also quite eco-friendly. It uses a solar panel to charge and power the lights. The compact, spike-like design is good enough to be put on just about any wall. It can also be used indoors to provide soft lighting.
● Wattage: 7 Watts
● Lumens: 100
● Waterproof Rating: IP65
● Solar Panel: High-efficiency Polycrystalline
● Charge Time: It will take 6-7 hours to charge from bright sunlight.
● Battery: 2000mAh (Li-Ion Battery)
● The design is compact, minimalist, and lightweight.
● It is charged through a polycrystalline solar panel.
● The light can be put anywhere. And the IP65 rating makes it water-resistant and dust-resistant, meaning it can bear light rain.